Blogroll

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Plum[p] Lunch

I was going to wait until this evening to make my next post, but I'm just too excited to wait.

Lunch today included one of my favorite sandwiches.


This guy was made with the following:
2 slices Dakota bread from Great Harvest (toasted)
Athenos Garlic Roasted Hummus
1 Laughing Cow Chipotle cheese wedge
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Red Onion
AND THE DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

[pickled] BEETS! - these things are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.

This sandwich was sky high and really difficult to eat but somehow I managed ;)

Notice the baby plums? I found these at Whole Foods this week and couldn't pass them up. Only 99 cents per pound! They are a little tart, but sweet.

My parents [Donna & David] found this book for me while cleaning out their basement for the big move. I'm already in love & I'm on page 3. That's usually how it goes though, I'm an easy sell.



Goodbye.....until dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment