Blogroll

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was what I like to call my "birthday weekend." When your birthday lands on a Friday I think this should be allowed :) I enjoyed spending time with family and friends. We attended the going away party for a long time friend, Joe Fox; he is leaving for the Coast Guard! Good Luck Joe! This weekend was full of delicious food but I failed to take pictures, sorry! My consumption of sugar this weekend doesn't follow the "healthy" but it definitely involves "happy & sweet."

I ran 4 miles on Saturday to make myself feel better but like I said before, it was my "birthday weekend!"

Here are some pictures from the "Wine at the Line" marathon!





Back on track tomorrow! Keep it Happy, Keep it Healthy, Keep it Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment