Blogroll

Monday, March 14, 2011

Justin's Nut Butter


I want to share with all of you one of my favorite products. 
I discovered Justin's nut butter about 6 months ago while browsing the aisles of Whole Foods. 
I was impressed at the fact you can purchase small packets of the nut butter to sample before you buy a whole jar. This was convenient because I can't tell you how many times I have bought things I don't like and end up throwing it out.

The nut butter packets run anywhere from 50 cents to $2 each and you can sample the almond, hazelnut and peanut butter. The flavors are chocolate, honey, cinnamon, and original.
I am in love with ALL of the flavors! 
The texture is perfect for topping a whole grain waffle or a tablespoon in your oatmeal!

You can purchase Justin's at Target, Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and more! 
This is a great product and I highly suggest checking it out if you love nut butters as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment